Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nothing to see here...

Not too much going on in the riding department. Had the D Street Plague for a couple of weeks. Haven't been able to ride much at all without uncontrollable coughing fits. Finally turning the corner and getting better. Now I'm in the middle of a mini freakout because I haven't ridden a bike much at all in almost three weeks. Not where I wanna be right now. Next week is looking good as far as temps and I hope to get out several times next week. Ouachita Challenge is at the end of next month. Yikes.

4 comments:

Tim Ek said...

Don't worry, you'll be fine. My guess is you'll suprise yourself at Ouachita. The rest probably did you some good.

MG said...

I agree with Eki. You'll be back stronger than ever in no time flat. I'm looking forward to 2011 being your best, most consistently awesome season yet. And after the season you had last year, that's saying a lot.

You can do it...

See you tonight. Tonight we party...

Cheers,
MG

Kevin Wilson Chicago said...

Best to you and hope you feel better.
Rest can really allow your body to heal and perform better. I will miss seeing you guys at Transiowa because of Easter weekend.

Cornbread said...

Thanks fellas! It's gonna be a fun challenge clawing my way back.