Friday, December 31, 2010

Last ride of 2010!

MG and Wills leadin' it out

Hit the park with a small crew this morning with the ice and snow falling. Yes, it was cold, but as long as you kept moving the digits stayed warm. Frost beards were in full effect. The trail was a bit slick in spots and we all had a few "oh shit" moments, but I am happy to report that no one went down. It was the perfect way to end to a fun and challenging 2010.

Oak, Janna, Wills, Aaron and MG

Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's celebration. Thanks to all the folks who made the last year one of the best in my life. I looking forward to more fun in 2011. Keep the good times rollin'!

3 comments:

mw said...

thanks for the miles bro!

MG said...

Yeah buddy! Thanks for a great weekend of riding. It was a great way to usher out the old and ring in the new year!

I'm looking forward to lots of "epic" adventures in 2011!

Cheers,
MG

DesIan said...

so it was you guys's tracks I saw :-)
--Ian