Saturday, July 10, 2010

You guessed it....Saturday!

Great to see this guy out on a ride....it's been too long. Nice to see ya back in the saddle, CVO.

Grindin' up a climb west of town

West Denton Wall - very steep gravel climb (part of Gravel Worlds)

Another crank crackin'...I know, I know...I need Shimano.

Wicked two track dirt road on the way to Crete...Bennett Road, I think

It was warm...even the cattle were lookin' to cool off

Kolace reward in Wilber...Czech Days are just around the corner!

3 comments:

Colorado Herbie said...

From Wilber but been in Denver for 25 years but man do I miss Kolace's and Czech Days!

Cornbread said...

Herbie, you need to make the trip back for Czech Days. We've got a group that riding from Lincoln each year.

MG said...

That was a good one, Cornbread. Thanks for the great ride Saturday, my friend.

Cheers,
MG