Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heading out to Laramie tomorrow

Action from the 2009 Laramie Enduro

Well, I haven't ridden my mountain bike on single track in quite some time. Last race on the mountain bike was the Pyscowpath Swanson Marathon. Wow, I guess I've been riding a lot of gravel.

I'm very excited to hit some dirt this weekend and beyond. Still not sure what exactly I'm gonna do after the Laramie Enduro, but I'm sure whatever that is, it'll be fun.

Have a good weekend folks and I'll catch ya next weekend for the Wilber Czech Festival!

5 comments:

jb* said...

Go fast cornbread!

Scott Kiddoo said...

Good luck on Saturday and have a great week in Colorado!

Malcolm said...

Good luck Cornbread, Scott, and Joe, destroy.

MG said...

Good luck brotha'.

paxtoncoyote said...

if you need a break coming or going through paxton look me up & I'll meet you for a cold one or something (ask around about the crazy cycling family), good luck, sounds fun!