Thursday, May 20, 2010

XXC mag - good stuff!

The latest issue of XXC is available for download or ordering if you like print copies at the XXC website. Haven't checked out XXC mag yet? Well, get on it!

The mag is for folks who enjoy reading about long adventures on the bike. Races, rides, adventures, product reviews, nutrition, etc. All good stuff. Written by the folks who are doing the riding. Most of the writers are amateurs like myself who are passionate about spreadin' the love of the sport.

I've been lucky enough to have written a couple of articles for XXC in the past (last year) and have also contributed photos. The editor, Jason Mahokey, has put together another great issue which includes an article I did on this year's Trans Iowa.

Yes, I know. This is a shameless plug. Whatever...I'm all about spreading the love.

No comments: