Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Get inspired!

Ride The Divide Movie Trailer from Ride The Divide on Vimeo.

Wow! The Tour Divide is on the top of my list of events that I'd like to compete in someday. After watching the above trailer I'm all fired up to give it a shot! The only problem is, I have no idea if I could do it! That's why the Colorado Trail Race this Summer would be a great test of my cycling and mental fortitude.

I just purchased the movie, Ride the Divide. Might have a screening someday soon.

3 comments:

rhino said...

Lis just got a lcd projector. Maybe we should arrange something sooner than later.

RD said...

well if bought it can i borrow it.

Cornbread said...

Hey guys, I don't have the movie yet. Just ordered it yesterday. But I will say, yes and yes to both of your comments. BTW, it's a Bluray disc. Booya!