Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Leadville 100 MTB - Not this year!

2007 Team Rasta (Cycle Works/Moose's Tooth) Leadville Recon Trip

Well, I just received an email from the Leadville 100 MTB promoters letting me know that I didn't get chosen in the lottery to participate in the race this year. Bummer. Fob just sent me an email indicating that he didn't make the cut either. The good news is Kris Sonderup (Cycle Works head honcho) got picked as well as a couple of Omaha folks.

So who else from Lincoln/Omaha got in?

5 comments:

Joshua Stamper said...

Cornbread,
We are gonna head to Crested Butte after the laramie enduro. all the classics in CB then perhaps Salida.
lemme know

jamesb said...

Didn't make it.. James

David said...

I didn't get in either, but they were quick to offer guaranteed entry if you take the $1200 training camp.

Hey Chris is on my bike!

Cornbread said...

Josh, yeah, I'd be up for that if I can swing the vacation time from work. Crested Butte is one of my most favorite places on Earth.

James and David, maybe next year. That whole training camp thing is ridiculously expensive. I'd rather just take a trip out to Leadville and ride.

As far as other folks that got in, I know Cycle Works/Mooses' Tooth rider Scott Bigelow got in. I also heard a rumor that Rick Dockhorn got in too.

Joe Fox said...

I got the 'thanks but no thanks' as well. Planning on laramie now. Sounds like a killer race. And 1/4 the price.