Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dirty Kanza registration!

Last minute DK registration from Wilderness

Got in! Last night I registered at 11:03 PM. I forgot my Bikereg.com password, so there were a few frantic moments as I had to reset it, but ended up getting in without a hitch (well, kinda). Lincoln will be well represented again in 2010. At last count there were over 15 Lincolnites!

James was convinced to sign up after Troy chatted with him a bit. So we stopped on the trail in the middle of Wilderness Park during the XC ski session this morning and had Kevin bust out the iPhone. It was an awesome moment! James, I'm super stoked to have you on board!

Dirty Kanza registration has already closed! James was one of the last to get in!

9 comments:

mw said...

Great skiing

mw said...

Great skiing

ButchieCantaloupe said...

Awesome. James will be an awesome addition to the crew.

jamesb said...

I can't wait! Thanks to all the XC skiers for showing me a great weekend. I am spent.

Thew said...

We were hanging out at Forslund and Sarah Johnson's place in Omaha last night; Eric (forgot his last name; long dark hair, 'stache) came over; DK came up and he was like "SHIT! I GOTTA REGISTER!"

He got in not long after 11. He thinks.

Steve Fuller said...

Glad to see a number of familiar names on the list. I'm noticing that Banta kid is conspicuously absent. What gives? :)

RD said...

wow 15 peps that pretty sweet cory.
see in around

Cornbread said...

James, great to have you on board.

Steve, no Oliver this year. Bummer. Hopefully we can convince him to hit up the GLGA in August.

Rafal, Omaha has a few folks too. Maybe next year a few more?

RD said...

I believe after some OMA people do couple of pcl events this year... they will be all about it... yes sir....