Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pre-snow ride through the Park

EP Bridge break & regroup

A small crew of five met up at Meadowlark this morning for a quick jaunt through the Park. The Park is perfect right now. Hardly any ruts or other obstacles. Plus it's as smooth as silk. The best it's been in a long time.

Frozen already

Winter is definitely here. Seems like this time last year we were still riding with our Fall gear. The forecast is looking pretty shitty over the next few days. Time to bust out the winter beater bike.

Schmidty!

Mystery bottle

Anyone missing a Gary Fisher water bottle? It's been sitting on the EP bridge for a couple of days now. Based on the graphics I'd say it's about 7 years old.

Rural graffiti - those crazy kids

4 comments:

mw said...

i got the snow version around 4pm with butchie. saw cvo and mg on the way home.

ButchieCantaloupe said...

I like bikes.
I like snow.
Slicks are bad in snow.
Don't let MW tell you different.

mw said...

that was a good time. i enjoyed accidentally partially running over your rear wheel and the backend of the bike. i just kept thinking, 'light as a feather'.

Cornbread said...

Almost as bad as when I nearly rode over your head when you crashed in front of me on P Street after Fight Club on Skip's Birthday. I still cringe when I think of it. Felt like I was kicking a pumpkin. You should wear your helmet!