Monday, July 27, 2009

XXC Web Zine

Riding and racing bicycles is something I really enjoy. I also love sharing stories of the rides and races I participate in on this blog. Hopefully the stories and pics help to inspire other folks to get out and ride their bike and also challenge themselves.

Besides the blog, over the past couple of years I've been contributing to the Lincoln Ve-Low Zine. Thad, the Lincoln Ve-Low head honcho, has been great to work with and is really patient when I'm a few weeks behind on my deadline. The Lincoln Ve-Low helps promote cycling in Lincoln and I'm proud to be part of it.

Recently, I've also had the privilege to contribute to a new bicycling publication with some photos in the second issue and now a full article in the third issue. XXC web zine is a emag for endurance junkies written by those logging the miles on cycling adventures and/or competing in endurance events. Jason Mahokey of the Soiled Chamois, is the founder, editor, and everything else guy behind the emag. He's got a great vision and I'm behind he all the way. Check out the emag and if you got something you'd like to contribute, drop Jason an email.

No comments: