Monday, April 28, 2008

Big post coming soon & Thanks

Wow, lots of things to talk about regarding TI V4. So much so that I don't have time to do it now. I will however post something soon.

Before posting anything about me, I want to say something about everyone else. Lots of people made this past weekend a memorable one. Without the help of my friends (old and new ones), I never would have finished. A deep sincere thanks to my friends. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for convincing me to go to the race. Thanks for volunteering to drive. Thanks for being the support crew. Thanks for reserving the rooms. Thanks for the late night phone calls. Thanks for taking the long pulls into the wind. Thanks for the conversation. Thanks for the positive vibes. Thanks for the post ride back rubs. Thanks for the encouragement and the congratulations.

I hope to return the favor someday...

7 comments:

EXPO Racing said...

Dude, I owe you the favors.

It was great meeting you. You are top notch! Congrats on the finish.

mw said...

nice work man...
wish i could have kept up with you. you had a great attitude and some darn strong legs.

eDLoNNiE said...

Great job, Cornbread!

Josh said...

Way to go!

Neve_r_est said...

Positive vibes and strong legs, you're gonna have a great season, Cory. I wouldn't have made it as far as I did without you guys pulling me along, muchas gracias!

DG

Guitar Ted said...

Nicely done, although you had me a bit worried at the end there.

Special "Wandering Lost Soul Award" coming your way soon!

Cornbread said...

Thanks fellas. It was a blast. Most of it anyways.

G-Ted, I was a bit worried too. :)