Hey, you wanna' go at 7 and try to get at least a hundy in? Or leave at 8 and try to get at least a hundy in? I just know it's gonna' be windy in the afternoon, so the earlier we leave, the more of the killer headwind we avoid...Thoughts? Comments? Am I crazy?
No, you're not crazy. Tomorrow would be a good day for it, but we'll see how the knee feels. Right knee has been a bit tender this week. If all works out we could hit Wilber via Crete that way people who don't wanna go that far could have a good spot to refuel and turn around. Continuing on to Wilber would give us a solid 80. Then we could tack on another 20 around town to get to 100. We'll see how things shape up tomorrow. Coach has a route picked out Southwest of town.
No sense pushing a tender knee this time of year. There are no prizes to be won now...You're right though -- we'll see how things shape up. If it works out like last week's ride did, there will only be about three guys following Coach's route, because that's all that'll get waited for.
... I'm not blaming Kevin, or anyone else specifically for that happening, mind you.
Post a Comment