Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Commuting Challenger - Matt



Name: MG

Distance of daily commute: 14 miles (3.5 miles, 4x/day)

Avg. commuting miles/week: 60-80 miles/week for work purposes

Est. of gas saved/week: 3-4 gallons, or roughly $9-$12.

Primary commuting bike: Salsa Chili Con Crosso

Interesting Story about commute:

On the days I don't need to ride home to care for pets over lunch, I like to grab an Oso burrito and pedal over to Antelope Park to eat it. It's a great way to spend an hour, yet I never do it when I drive to work...

Cycling aspirations:

To be very good at having fun on my bike. I feel that the best way I can serve as an advocate for the sport of cycling is by freely showing others how I love bicycles and the sport, and make it as easy as possible for as many people as possible to experience the joy of cycling for themselves.

2 comments:

Beerorkid said...

mmmmmmmm OSO

MG said...

no kiddin' dude...

cya tonite,
mg