The hose from the parts wash machine at CycleWorks came disconnected and sent a blast of arsenic laden solvent onto my crotch. Butch was chattin' with me when it happened. I was lookin' at him when it all went down.
Butch: Well, turn it off!
Me: Huh? WTF?
By the time I realized what was going on, my shorts were completely soaked and my legs were covered. Butch advised I go home and shower, but I decided to wash my shorts and clean up in the restroom sink. I did a decent job of cleansing myself and my clothing, but neglected to take off my socks. The solvent that got into my socks ended up burning me.
Wonder how long a chemical burn will last? Well, I guess I'll find out.