Who: CVO, Skip, RockD, Steve, Wills, Butch, Bonsall, Chapman, Oliver, MG, Regina and myself
What: Commute to work or owe your challengers a 12 oz. beverage (Old Style, High Life or Budweiser, Guinness, or Busch)
When: Memorial Day to Labor Day 2007
Why: Bikes are fun and cars suck
1. You must ride a bicycle to your primary occupation or forfeit a 12 oz. beverage of your opponents' choice on Friday of each week.
2. The 12 oz. beverage may be either Old Style, High Life, Budweiser, Busch or Guinness. You can choose to buy cans and give them to your opponents (off sale cans/bottles) or buy downtown (encourage Yia Yia's, Oso, Bricktop or O'Rourkes).
3. Kids and injuries are the only excusable reasons to drive to work. Limit five free passes for the duration of the summer.
4. This is the honor system. No proof of riding to work is necessary.
5. If you drive to work, please submit a pic of yourself driving to coreycycle @ hotmail.com