Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If you could be reincarnated, which animal would you like to be?

This was one of a number of stupid questions I asked during Kanza. Kinda makes you feel like you're back in third grade, but it does help pass the time on the bike. Most importantly it helps you get some insight about your travel companions and friends. Skip and I did the same thing during TI.

I put some thought into this question. I'd be a bald eagle. Think about it...you can fly AND have razor sharp claws. You're also a protected species. America, fuck yeah!

16 comments:

VeloCC said...

I would be my dog:)

VeloCC said...

They just have the best life....

Cornbread said...

Oooo...good one Christine. Yeah, Mr. Whiskers lives a cushy life. :)

ZDogg said...

Leopard hands down! Don't sleep when it's dark son, 'cause i'm on you! errr...Maybe an otter because they are cute:)
Zach

Endurosnob said...

It did take you a while to answer, but we did have all the time in the world.

Wolverine.

Solitary, tough, mean little bastards.

scott showen said...

probably a venomous duck.

MG said...

i like the eagle thing... but if i have to choose something else (since clearly only one of us could be reincarnated as an eagle), i'd choose to be a mountain lion.

here kitty kitty...

NNs said...

camus squirrel. dont have to worry about cars and get to eat all the delicious food glutonous students throw away. its rad.

3p0 said...

dolphin

3p0 said...

or a monkey

the inebriationist said...

Candiru. Pee in my river and up I go, feel my wrath. That's what you get. Good luck explaining that to the wife. Mwa ha ha!

T-bone said...

I'd have to be a funky monkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lCbUXnyL-M

Cornbread said...

Good answers everyone. T-bone, would you be the ball grabbin' kind of monkey?

Cory, I had to google Candiru. Oooo. A fish vampire that swims into.....OMG!

T-bone said...

Keep off my monkey balls you jive ass monkey.

sockrider said...

Grizzly bear in Alaska that eats goofy film makers.

monkeygirl said...

black panther.