Monday, May 14, 2007

Bike to Work Summer



Why not make it Bike to Work Summer? That's my goal. Did it last year and gonna try again this year. Yeah, you're gonna get wet and probably be late once in awhile, but considering how much gas is at the pumps, why not?

Spread the word at work. It's contagious. CVO and Hoss had a good thing going last year. The person that doesn't ride to work has to buy the other guy lunch. I don't have a office mate that'll nut up to this challenge, but maybe with the $$$ I save on gas I can find another motivator.

Anyone up to the challenge? Snob, CVO, Jeff, Mod, Sam, Showen...I'm lookin' at you suckas.

7 comments:

Endurosnob said...

I'm game and I'm not even exactly sure of what we are talking about. Bike to work every day for the summer, yes?

Cornbread said...

Yep. You're already there though. Right?

VeloCC said...

I am not working right now but job-hunting. I hope to be able to ride to work...

3p0 said...

I'm in.

we should do it for beer though..

but whatever... I'm in..

Memorial day to labor day?

ButchieCantaloupe said...

I'll challenge any of you guys for bike to work year.

Winner gets dinner at their choice.

Cornbread said...

Now there's a great idea Butch. You and Wills would win that one.

Barbie said...

Thanks for writing this.