Thursday, December 07, 2006

Alright, who shit in my clothes basket?

Found a big piece of shit in my laundry basket the other day. Was pulling out laundry to put into the washer when the doody jumped out hit me in the chest then bounced off my leg before hitting the floor. It was still fuckin' moist! Must have been deposited there within the last 24 hours. So....wtf?! It was too big to be from Ruka the cat (who actually shat in my room twice the evening before, but of the diarrhea variety), so I assumed it was from Matt and Diedre's dog, Byrd. After speaking to Matt last night and showing him the poo (no, I didn't keep it, we sifted thru the garbage) he assured me it wasn't from his dog. So...wft?! That poo was too big to come from a cat. So...wft?!

Maybe I was sleep walking again and shit in my laundry basket. It could happen, but I doubt it. Or maybe one of my roommates is trying to tell me something. Or maybe some aliens came into my room and left the shit in my basket just to fuck with me. Or maybe the D street ghost is having a little fun with me. I dunno, but I sure hope it doesn't happen again.

8 comments:

scott showen said...

now that is some funny shit....

scott showen said...

i did it,

Cornbread said...

Showen, I thought you only pee'd on stuff. :)

samsam said...

Looks like the Cleveland Steamer tracked you down and found you! Just a little piece of home saying, "Hi!"

3p0 said...

size of your finger? then it was the cat...

then again, dk was sick yesterday with the poops

hmmmmm

T-bone said...

Are you sure it wasn't CVO's "Brownie Coiler" he was baking in his Dutch oven>

Beerorkid said...

best post evva

mw said...

poop is funny.
shit is not so funny.