Friday, September 01, 2006

A lot of negativity out there.

And why? That's what I keep asking myself.

Words get twisted or misinterpreted and misinformation runs rampant on the internet. The typed word doesn't always allow for us to truly express how we feel.

It almost seems like a contest to see who can make a person eat the biggest shit pie. It's just one "Who has the biggest dick" contest. If there wasn't this anonymous psuedo-reality (ie. the internet), none of this would be happening. People can sit back and comfortably bash someone else without ever meeting them or truly knowing them. The most upsetting thing is it seems like they feel good about themselves for doing it. Then again, maybe not. That's just my interpretation. How ironic.

Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions, but rise above and be civil. Constructive criticism works. Derogatory and condescending comments do not. Think it over the next time you make a comment. Start with a positive and end with a positive. Your message will be much more effective.

Now, back to what the internet was created for. Crazy hotdog pictures.

6 comments:

Endurosnob said...

Dude, you mean that's not all just "tough love?"

Ohhhhhh.

Cornbread said...

I thought you were stoppin' by tonight with beer?

And yeah, I guess that which does not kill us...

We should ride tomorrow.

MOD said...

let's have a "biggest dick" contest.

By the way, I dig the new look, especially the look on the left.

gwadzilla said...

was the rack new?

did it work?

you are a mad genius if it did work

Cornbread said...

I'm sure it works. Never tried it, but I sure am excited to give it a shot. I'll let ya know if it works. ;)

sda said...

shut up you whiner.

;)