Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hellz Yeah


Jeff (pictured above) gave a call into IF today to check on the warranty policy for a cracked Ti Deluxe. He apparently spoke to right guy (Lloyd) and got the ball rollin'. Jeff gave me a call in the morning after speaking to IF and informed me that my new frame is in production and will be ready within a month. Fuckin' dope. I get to ride my old one until the new one shows up. Lloyd didn't even need to see the frame. That tells ya how tight Jeff is with IF and how sweet those guys and gals at IF are.

Sorry Skip, you're frame is gonna have to wait. Mine needs shot peened first.

9 comments:

cominatcha said...

New tit to replace the old tit. That's the best kind of tit. Ride the old damaged tit. That's nice that they're gettin' you your tit back so fast. Good tit manufractures.
:)

Cornbread said...

Dude, you forgot something.

MOTHER

:)

mw said...

wow. i'm surprised anyone will do that. new bike. not just a repair. sweet deal there.

Cornbread said...

Yeah, and they asked if I wanted anything changed. Initially I said no, but now that I've had time to think about it...maybe horizontal dropouts with a der hanger and wider chain stays.

cominatcha said...

MOTHER :)

ortiz said...

that's dope, man sometimes finding a crack in yo frame
isn't all bad...nice

cominatcha said...

this is the only site i feel safe in. All the other sites have that dam mah nah mah nah thing goin on. I caught myself singing it while watching the Da Vinci Code tonight.
MOTHER.

BUTCH said...

Ma-naw-manaw!!

cominatcha said...

thanks butch