Thursday, June 15, 2006

Does it get hot in the D Street Hotel?

Exhibit A: Candles muthafookin' soften.

So the next time you complain about being hot, stop on by D Street. You're guaranteed to lose weight and become slightly irritable. This is the price we have to pay for living so cheaply. It's worth it in my opinion. I actually own a window A/C unit, but never installed it last year. I hate sleeping in comfort while the rest of my roomies sweat it out. If local Nebraskans managed 50 years ago, I can sure as hell do it too.

7 comments:

mw said...

fuck yeah.

if you sleep on your side you expose more skin to the air and therefore cool better.

Cornbread said...

Yeah, I learned that trick last year. It also helps to spread your legs apart a bit.

3p0 said...

sleep in the basement.

ortiz said...

window a/c.

Cornbread said...

Nah, I'm just gonna drink a lot of water and apply a lot of GoldenBond.

mw said...

i bet the basement of the d st. is nice and cool and probably clammy as well.

Cornbread said...

I would sleep down there, but there's a lot of toxic mold and asbestus oingering around. Plus a couple of ghosts.