Friday, December 23, 2005

Cornbread's Person of the Year

Skip and I were down in Wilderness Perk after a morning ride last week when we noticed a TV program about the Time magazines Person of the Year. They had the usual suspects listed....Lance, Bono, The Pope, Condoleeza, etc. Naturally, we both asked each other who we thought was our personal Person of the Year. Both of us agreed we needed time to think it over. After a few minutes my Person of the Year came to mind.

He is by far one of the most courageous and selfless persons I know. He has taught me a lot about being a good person and how to live life in the little time I've had the pleasure to interact with him. I was fortunate enough to live with him for a couple months and had a blast. We all know him, but probably haven't thought about all that he has done in the past year. The guy is only 22 years old, but is wise beyond his years. Who is this person. Mr. Jonn Forslund. I salute you!

6 comments:

BUTCH said...

An excellent Choice.

Thew said...

The parasite currently inhabiting his intestinal tract would probably agree.

Har har.

BUTCH said...

Wow, Johnny Damned is really making his rounds. He was nice enough to ask me the same thing on my site.

I don't know the guy, but i guess that is a quick way to make some friends.

Tony T said...

Update your damn blog!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!