Monday, October 03, 2005

Great


Well, my knee is fooked up once again. Every fall I seem to injure myself. I'm not quite sure how I did it, but I can't ride or even put much weight on my left knee. It was starting to bother me prior to the run-in with Dave at Wilderness. That crash sucked, but it was almost worth Dave's broken hand and my f'd up knee for the laughs afterwards. I wish I could have seen us rag dollin'.

So here's my prognosis....shitty. No riding for an undetermined length of time. Also, no more racing for the year. Sorry everyone. No cross races for me. You'll have to talk shit to someone else who doesn't give a damn. Hopefully I'll be able to salvage a few weeks of riding this year prior to the winter. That is all.

5 comments:

Big D said...

Think about this: rides for those with casts, braces, or any broken body or bike part. We could zig zag through wilderness for an "epic" 3 hour out-and-back, bells, boat horns, and megaphones announcing our 7 mph train.
Sorry about the knee, buddy.

Cornbread said...

I'll ride a recumbent or maybe one of those arm crank bikes.

3p0 said...

dude, that sucks,
I was hopping to see you tonight going throught the park with Thad and I.

hold out for the beer ride. we'll get some good drugs for you so you don't feel anything...

Beerorkid said...

OK we mount a spd on the cast.
hmmmm...

Cornbread said...

Maybe I can ride one legged. That one New York messenger did it on a fixed gear. Now there's an idea!